In our modern, hectic world there is clear evidence that taking the time to reconnect with the natural environment offers huge benefits for our physical and mental health and wellbeing.
Many Naturally Healthy interventions offer a chance to learn new skills, meet new people and increase activity levels in a safe and supportive way. Regardless of age or fitness there is something for everyone. Our Naturally Healthy work is pulling together partners from the health, wellbeing, community, and environment sectors to ensure that we can all benefit from Devon’s fabulous natural environment.
- Naturally Healthy Forum – Get involved in Devon’s Naturally Healthy Forum and join a group of cross-sector partners that are motivated to provide everyone with better opportunities to access the mental and physical health benefits of connecting with nature.
- Naturally Healthy EDI working group.
- Reports, evidence and links – Find some of the latest reports and publications on spending time in nature and health and wellbeing.
- Toolkit – useful guidance and resources if you are planning on running your own activities – page under construction
- Naturally Healthy opportunities – where to find activities you can take part in.
- Naturally Healthy month.