Build for bees
Below you can find top tips for building homes for bees.
Below are links for more resources and information teaching you how to manage areas for pollinators.
- RHS: Perfect for pollinators – Advice about which plants are best to attract and benefit pollinators.
- Wild bee action pack – Learn about the bees visiting your garden and how to make them more welcome.
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust: Bee kind – A tool to analyse how bee-friendly your garden is and to map out gardens across the country.
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust: Bee the Change – Quick, simple ways you can make your local area more bumblebee-friendly.
- Bumblebee Conservation Trust: Managing your land for bees – Information about how you can manage your land in a bee-friendly way.
- Campaign for the Farmed Environment – Pollinators – Advice about how to manage your farmland to benefit pollinators.
- How to create a wildflower meadow – Blog from Natural England providing advice on how to set up and manage wildflower meadows.
- Practical guide for farmers and land managers – Guides to creating and managing habitats for pollinators.
- The solitary bees – A video to help promote the importance and awareness of solitary bees in the UK.
- How To Attract More Bees To Your Garden (And Why It’s So Important)