In this Devon Local Nature Partnership webinar, we were joined by a range of partners and fantastic speakers to learn more about nature’s role in tackling the climate crisis and how the changing climate is impacting Devon’s environments.
- Welcome and LNP update – Prof. Michael Winter, LNP Chair
- Devon’s Climate Emergency – Phil Norrey, CEO Devon County Council & Chair of the Devon Climate Emergency Response group
- How the Nature Recovery Network can help us achieve net zero – Harry Barton, CEO Devon Wildlife Trust & LNP Board member
- Climate impacts on the marine environment – Dr. Matt Frost, The Marine Biological Association Deputy Director & LNP Board Member
- The importance of soil health and carbon for farm and climate resilience – Becky Willson, Business Development and Technical Director, Farm Carbon Toolkit
- Trees for Devon – Eleanor Lewis, Woodland Trust Devon Partnership Lead & LNP Working Group member
There was plenty of time for questions between talks.
You can watch the recording below or on YouTube.